We provide a full community engagement research service focusing on the nine Protected Characteristics within communities.
The People’s Partnership supports commissioners by:
- Providing a single point of contact for hidden and hard to reach groups for feeding back on proposals, consultations and engagement work
- Providing groups and individuals to feedback on proposals
- Facilitating engagement with hidden and hard to reach groups
- Providing advice on making engagement accessible to all.
Become a member and:
- Be connected to our networks and communities
- Be part of our joint working and co-production initiatives
- Receive regular updates and information
- Be the ﬁrst invited to events
Contact us today and be involved.
County Carers need to hear from you!More
County Carers relaunched by Lincolnshire Charity Every-One
We're delighted to announce that Every-One were announced the winner of the Small Charity, Big Impact Award at the 2020 East Midlands Charity Awards.More
We're hosting a virtual Lunch & Learn during Carers Week for employers wanting to better supporting their employees who have caring responsibilities.More
The Lincolnshire Young Carers Service provides support for children and young people in Lincolnshire who are in caring roles.More
The Public Health team at Lincolnshire County Council have created a ‘Guidance for Carers’ and 'Frequently Asked Questions' document, providing advice and support to carers...More
Employers for Carers, a digital resource created and run by Carers UK, can provide you with lots of valuable resources to help support those in...More
Stardust will be taking on The Wizard of Oz for their next performance this November.More
Every-One Annual General Meeting 2019More
Don't forget to get your nominations in for the 2019 Lincolnshire Care Awards. The deadline is the 30th September 2019.More