We provide a full community engagement research service focusing on the nine Protected Characteristics within communities.
The People’s Partnership supports commissioners by:
- Providing a single point of contact for hidden and hard to reach groups for feeding back on proposals, consultations and engagement work
- Providing groups and individuals to feedback on proposals
- Facilitating engagement with hidden and hard to reach groups
- Providing advice on making engagement accessible to all.
Become a member and:
- Be connected to our networks and communities
- Be part of our joint working and co-production initiatives
- Receive regular updates and information
- Be the ﬁrst invited to events
Contact us today and be involved.
Carers UK's State of Caring Survey 2018 is now open.More
Caythorpe and Ancaster Surgery receive Carers Quality AwardMore
Carers Quality Award presented to Caskgate Street SurgeryMore
Ruskington Surgery recognised for support to Carers.More
People's Partnership launches in LincolnshireMore
Celebrating Carers Rights Day 2017More
Carers Quality Award presented to GlensideMore
Every-One adopts 'Hello, my name is ..."More
Connect 5 trainees more confident to talk about mental wellbeingMore
Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust have been formally recognised for its support for unpaid carers.