Most businesses engage with the public in one way or another. Whether this is face to face, by phone, through websites or social media. Are you connecting with all your potential customers, do you engage with hidden and hard to reach communities?
The People’s Partnership can help you connect with communities by:
- Supporting staff and members through awareness training to support hidden and hard to reach people and communities
- Provide constructive feedback and support in making improvements to your customer experience
- Improve accessibility of your services and support by providing advice on
The People’s Partnership provides business support in the following areas:
- Advice on accessibility and inclusion of hidden and hard to reach groups
- Accessibility and Inclusion Audits
- Customer Experience Reviews
Please contact the People’s Partnership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can support you as a business.
Carers UK's State of Caring Survey 2018 is now open.More
Caythorpe and Ancaster Surgery receive Carers Quality AwardMore
Carers Quality Award presented to Caskgate Street SurgeryMore
Ruskington Surgery recognised for support to Carers.More
People's Partnership launches in LincolnshireMore
Celebrating Carers Rights Day 2017More
Carers Quality Award presented to GlensideMore
Every-One adopts 'Hello, my name is ..."More
Connect 5 trainees more confident to talk about mental wellbeingMore
Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust have been formally recognised for its support for unpaid carers.